海洋之星 Planet of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

第一章:神聖恩典法則 Section I: The Law of Divine Grace

向下

第一章:神聖恩典法則  Section  I: The Law of Divine Grace Empty 第一章:神聖恩典法則 Section I: The Law of Divine Grace

發表 由 語靈 周六 五月 27, 2017 4:34 pm

第一章:神聖恩典法則

所有眾生都享有不可剝奪且無條件的權利體驗正面積極的生活經驗。

我們該知道:對於所有不受黑暗勢力或其他宇宙異常現象影響的銀河開明社會而言,痛苦和折磨是毫無意義的事情。將痛苦、折磨和犧牲視為成長的寶貴經驗只是黑暗勢力對我們程序設計洗腦的手段,目的是為了更容易的奴役生活在佔領區的人類。

所有自由宇宙的眾生都能無條件地過著有保障的正面生活。他們都與神聖本源有著緊密的連結,並且由超越物質形態的揚升大師們負責鞏固這種連結。揚升大師們也會鼓勵眾生們加強自己與源頭的連結,並且提供一切日常生活所需的事物。生命從來就不該是做牛做馬並且為生存死命掙扎;生命本是一場充滿喜悅和創造力的奇幻旅程。第一章的各個小節規範了所有自由宇宙眾生的生活方式以及光明存有之間的互動關係;好讓大家絲毫沒有起衝突的必要。我們來看看這些條文吧。

第一章第一節: 所有眾生都享有不可剝奪的且無條件的權利獲得物質以及靈性的豐盛。

本條文保障所有自由宇宙的眾生無條件的正面生活經驗。揚升大師們不光是讓重獲自由的宇宙空間浴火重生而已,他們還會提供所有的生活必需品確保所有該區域內眾生物質和精神生活的富裕跟美好。

第一章第二節:所有眾生都享有不可剝奪的且無條件的權利進行揚升。

本條文明確規定揚升大師們會利用先進的靈性揚升技術和救贖的電子火焰來協助一切自願選擇揚升的眾生。
編注: 柯博拉曾提過揚升艙這種非常先進的光明科技,能幫助我們到達全意識。救贖的電子火焰可能就是非常先進的光明科技。

第一章第三節: 所有眾生都享有不可剝奪的且無條件的權利與其他眾生結合,以調和他/她在靈魂家族曼陀羅中的位置

本條文是調節靈魂家族中所有關係的工具。它保障了對立極性(雙生靈魂,靈魂伴侶)的存有之間的結合及其他存有的組合關係,這些關係得無視對方的發展階段和外在條件。

第一章第四節: 所有眾生都享有不可剝奪且無條件的權利接收所有的訊息。

本條文保障所有眾生可以獲得所有必要的信息,說明他們明白自己在宇宙中的角色以及用更宏觀的視野認識演化。他們也有權取得所有必要的信息增進自己的決策判斷、身心成長和幸福。負責監督所有種族和文明進化的揚升大師以及其他存有會提供全部的數據。

第一章第五節: 所有眾生都享有不可剝奪且無條件的權利獲取自由。

本條文允許所有眾生感受無限可能的身心靈成長和生命體驗。因為自由宇宙裡面的所有眾生只會創造出正面的人事物,他們的自由從未妨礙其他眾生的自由。  

Section  I: The Law of Divine Grace

Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to positive life experience

To explain Section I we need to understand that suffering and pain have no value in enlightened Galactic society liberated from the influence of Dark Forces and other aspects of cosmic anomaly. To value pain, suffering and sacrifice as a part of the growth experience was a part of the programming from the Dark Forces in order to enslave the population of the occupied planets more easily.

Unconditional positive life experience of every sentient being in the liberated universe is guaranteed from the inner connection of every living being with the Source and strengthened by the power of Ascended Masters over matter which allows them to assist all living beings in their aspirations towards the Source and provide them with necessities of life.  Life was never meant to be hard work and struggle but rather a journey of joy and creativity.   Different subsections of Section I regulate all life in a liberated universe and all relationships between beings of Light so that conflicts never need to occur.  Let us explain the subsections:

Section I/1: Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to physical and spiritual abundance

This subsection guarantees a positive life experience for every being in the liberated universe. The Ascended Masters provide for all necessities of living and for physical and spiritual richness and beauty using the power they have over redeemed matter of the liberated universe.

Section I/2: Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to Ascension

This subsection explains how the Ascended Masters use their advanced understanding of spiritual technology of Ascension and by utilizing the Electric Fire of redemption assist all beings that free-willingly choose Ascension.

Section I/3: Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to merge with other beings in proportion with his/her position in the Soul Family Mandala

This subsection is an instrument of regulation of all relationships inside a Soul Family. It guarantees the merging of beings of opposite polarity (twin souls, soulmates) and alignment of all other beings regardless of their state of development and outer conditions.

Section I/4: Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to all information

This subsection is a guarantee that all beings receive all pieces of information they need to understand their role in the universe, greater perspective of evolution and all other pieces they need for their decisions, growth and well being. All this data is provided by Ascended Masters or other beings that supervise the evolutions of various races and civilizations.

Section I/5: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to freedom
This subsection provides that every being has an unlimited potential of growth and life experience. Since all beings in the liberated universe create only positivism, their freedom never opposes the freedom of other beings.
語靈
語靈
伊娃聖者
伊娃聖者

年龄 : 36
威望 : 3
積點 : 296
來自 : 最接近本源的世界
注册日期 : 2017-01-22
文章數 : 92

https://seawater.666forum.com

回頂端 向下